Bst Ekr 1000 Pdf Download
Bst ekr 1000 H Electrical Manual Catalog Datasheet MFG & Type PDF Document Tags . torrent To search by product code, use the main methods. For example, in the Yandex and Google search engines, add queries to the lines: bst ekt 1000, bst volter 1000, etc. After receiving the result, click on the “Find” button, then select the desired items, add to cart and place an order.
Chapter 3 Device and principles of operation of small-scale electrical equipment
4.1. Ground electrical equipment
The basis of the mechanization of agricultural work in the fields and on farms is the following devices and mechanisms:
– motor cultivators;
– horticultural cultivators.
A number of agricultural works, as a rule, cannot be completely mechanized without completely closing the space that provides the work of machine operators. Therefore, in mechanization, devices and devices are used that are designed to ensure the performance of these works on the ground, that is, to perform the functions of mechanization. The main operational features that ensure application to agricultural machinery (machine tools) include:
– universality, i.e. the unit and the working body, which is in working order, correspond to the same technology of tillage and mode of operation;
– power, i.e. the ability for a long time (most often a day) to provide a given intensity of operation of the unit without reducing productivity;
c) reliability, t t. – the property of the material to maintain performance at a given level of operation for a certain period of time.
Given this parameter, three classes of electrical equipment are distinguished:
– transport (rail electric hoist; auger rotor of an excavator; hay mower, etc.);
– basic (horizontal press; vertical press for cutting trees; plow; thresher, mill, etc.);
– auxiliary (assembly and assembly);
– repair (conveyor, roll-finger, pneumatic transport, carrier conveyor, etc.).
Modern electrified equipment designed for use in fields and gardens is distinguished by the following features:
â€¢ type of drive (electric motor, internal combustion engine, hybrid engine);
â€¢ designs (spring-inertial